From home, work or while on vacation, your virtual branch is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever you need it.
Online Banking Features:
- Account authentication security
- Transfers between accounts
- Loan payment or schedule a loan payment for a future date
- Current balances and account history inquiries
- View & print images of your cleared checks
- Advance funds from an existing personal, home equity or overdraft line of credit
- Management of account distributions
- Management of account address or phone number
Online Bill Payment Features:
- Account to Account Transfers - Transfer to/from your non KFCU account to/from your KFCU account.
- POP Money - Send money electronically to anyone if you have the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number.
- Convenience - Never write a check again or worry about a payment being late. Schedule transactions right from home any time day or night and your bills are paid as scheduled.
- Safety - We use 128-bit encryption and front-end safeguards to secure your online transactions.
- Easy-to-use - Bill pay navigation is simple and easy to understand.
- Free - That's right, no fee.
ATM Information & Locations
Debit & ATM Cards
Withdrawals from all Maestro ATMs
Free withdrawals from the following ATMs
(no surcharge or KFCU fees)
- KFCU Main Office - MCBH
- KFCU - Kailua Branch
- Long's - Windward City Shopping Center
- ‘Ai Love Nalo – Waimanalo
- Times Supermarket – Temple Valley Shopping Center
- Bank of Hawaii - Kailua Branch
- Bank of Hawaii - Kaneohe
- Bank of Hawaii - Camp Smith
- Bank of Hawaii - Safeway Stores - BOH ATM only
Surcharge Free ATM Machines – Hawaii
All Bank of Hawaii (BOH) ATMs
Surcharge Free ATM Machines – Continental United States
All CUliance ATMs - over 50,000 across the United States
Find one near you at: https://www.culiance.com/NoPremium/index.aspx
Mobile Banking – Windy Mobile
Windy Mobile provides fast and secure account access from your mobile device.
- Search for Koʻolau FCU mobile banking app at the Apple or Google Play Stores and download our free app
- Balance inquiries
- Transaction history
- Funds transfers
- Bill payer
- Find a branch, business hours, ATMs, holiday schedule
- Contact us
Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of funds from your employer, Social Security or Pension Funds directly into your savings or checking account. Once in your account, you may authorize the automatic distribution of funds between accounts or to your loans. Many other types of payments can also be automatically and electronically sent to your accounts here. Payment types include and are not limited to:
- Social Security
- Dividends & Interest Payments
- Bonuses & Commissions
Benefits of Direct Deposit:
- It’s Fast & Convenient – the funds are deposited to your account on payday and are available immediately. No check holds to worry about.
- It’s Safe – no lost or stolen paychecks to worry about.
- It’s Easy – just complete the deposit form, give it to your employer or the company providing you with the payment and your funds should be direct deposited quickly and safely.
FREE Financial Counseling & Education
Need help with a workable spending and savings plan, getting out of debt, understanding your credit report, buying a home, or planning for your financial future? Our loan officers will help you find solutions.
Money Management Counseling:
Our counselors help you develop both short term and long term financial strategies.
Debt Management Plan:
Consolidate your credit card payments, lower payment amounts, and even reduce or eliminate interest and fees.
Credit Report Review:
A loan officer will review your credit report with you, making sure you know your rights.
What is TruStage?
TruStage insurance, investment products and programs are made available by the companies of CUNA Mutual Group. They’re only available to credit union members. That means members have access to discounted rates, financial planning products and services that other financial institutions simply don’t make available.
TruStage works to ensure a members-first experience is delivered from start to finish. To find out more about Accidental Death & Dismemberment, General Insurance and/or Lifetime Income Plans, visit their website by clicking on one of the TruStage options below.
Need a great cellular phone plan?