We invite you and your family to join our more than 60-year old tradition of friendly and affordable financial services. Since 1953, we have provided our members with pleasant and personalized service. We continue to grow and add products to provide convenience and efficiency. Our commitment to service is simple. No matter how complicated life gets, you will always receive friendly, warm and professional service at Koʻolau FCU. So relax, enjoy life and let our team help fulfill your financial needs.
To Become a Member
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Honolulu County (the island of Oahu). All personnel of Marine Corps Base Hawaii, military, civilian and their household members are also eligible to join our credit union. Membership is also available to immediate family members, regardless of where they live. And remember, once a KFCU member, always a member. So sign up today and discover the KFCU experience!
Make the Switch
Switching your account from a financial institution to us is no longer the hassle it used to be. It is easy and convenient to make the move.
- Open your KFCU account – Click here to complete your new account agreement and stop by any of our two (2) branches. Or follow the instructions above under the "sign up" link to open an account via secured email.
- Discontinue use of your old checking account – Balance your account and make sure that enough funds are available to cover any outstanding withdrawals.
- Switch your Payroll/ Direct Deposits – Send our Request to Move Payroll/ Direct Deposit form to all companies/ organizations that currently deposit your funds. These may include, but are not limited to, payroll from your employer, Social Security or other government deposits, interest/dividend payments, Child Support, etc. For Social Security changes call 1-800-772-1213 or www.ssa.gov. For military pay changes, visit: mypay.dfas.mil
- Switch your Automatic Withdrawals/Payments – Send our Request to Move Automatic Withdrawal/Payment form to any companies that you are paying through automatic payment/withdrawal. This will provide them with your KFCU checking account information. This may include utilities such as Gas, Electric, Phone, Water, Cable/Satellite, and other payments such as Gym, Loans, Mortgages, Child Support, Insurance, Cellular service, etc. You may also be able to go to these company’s online websites to change your payment information.
- Close your old account – Send our Request to Close Account form to the financial institution where you are closing your old checking account. Make sure all checks have cleared and that there is no more activity on the account.